Seagulls!

Paul H

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 pre facelift
I live very close to the sea, the gulls can be an issue. I've cleaned partially digested mackerel off the cars before.

Sometimes they'll nest on my roof and a fair few of the neighbours roofs, when the chicks fledge the spend about 2 weeks on the ground so a lot of years we get them in the garden. The parents can often use their sh*** as a line of defence, It makes it interesting when I'm putting the bins out.

Dakar Z3

Dakar
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 , Z4 Coupe 3.0si Auto
I live very close to the sea, the gulls can be an issue. I've cleaned partially digested mackerel off the cars before.

Sometimes they'll nest on my roof and a fair few of the neighbours roofs, when the chicks fledge the spend about 2 weeks on the ground so a lot of years we get them in the garden. The parents can often use their sh*** as a line of defence, It makes it interesting when I'm putting the bins out.
I’ll second Paul H, the gulls are a constant nuisance, we must have the biggest gulls in the UK in Sunderland they are like albatross some of them, they have no fear at all, they will swoop down and happily attack you for a chip.

Devon Z

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
99 Topaz Individual
Welcome to my world 😠 their nesting at the moment so makes things worse!

If you get some on your paintwork get it off ASAP it “will“ etch your paint, I carry wet wipes and Meguires quick detailer in the boot.

Had friends used to live in Beer spent many a happy hour in the pubs including one very notorious regatta🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
You're right @Synclare, Beer is a lovely place, but try finding a hotel with seaview and private parking right on the beach. We get that at Seaton and it provides a great base to visit nicer places in the area.