• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Scrap 1.9 facelift

Sp02zbr

Zorg Addict
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Points
54
Titanium silver 1.9 wide body face lift.

Every panel is rotten and scrap inc bonnet
No lights
No seats
No door cards
No gear knob
Mirror is scrap and broke
No passenger mirror

Suspected head gasket failure but ran for 2hrs and temp stayed at half with fan kicking in

Radiator has sprung a leak

Only one key. Doesn’t open drivers door on key. Just spins

New ish front screen.
Brilliant roof with zip in screen un marked
Newish rear tyres on 17” m3 replica wheels
Fronts good aswell
Some service history
Nice clean car underneath panels

Did drive nice before I stripped it for bits

£250 collected from Solihull
 

Attachments

  • F0037A2F-916C-43A4-9D36-63F9BAE83D7C.webp
    F0037A2F-916C-43A4-9D36-63F9BAE83D7C.webp
    121.7 KB · Views: 165
  • FD1FA447-3C23-469D-A6CB-5EF665621294.webp
    FD1FA447-3C23-469D-A6CB-5EF665621294.webp
    156.5 KB · Views: 170
  • D99DD4AA-7650-494D-8B6B-21A7DD511D4F.webp
    D99DD4AA-7650-494D-8B6B-21A7DD511D4F.webp
    77.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 149E5C89-1E98-462A-A87C-2C3FEDB24ED2.webp
    149E5C89-1E98-462A-A87C-2C3FEDB24ED2.webp
    89 KB · Views: 163
  • 1B324C5D-B695-440B-B1D9-F606E3A18D59.webp
    1B324C5D-B695-440B-B1D9-F606E3A18D59.webp
    82.8 KB · Views: 158
  • E00F2C23-3808-4CFB-B8D1-EAFDBC9BB465.webp
    E00F2C23-3808-4CFB-B8D1-EAFDBC9BB465.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 0A5E4F02-F6DC-4096-9033-CBCC95DC23F5.webp
    0A5E4F02-F6DC-4096-9033-CBCC95DC23F5.webp
    58 KB · Views: 164
  • 0A65AECE-FD66-4B4C-86BA-EBC37B477350.webp
    0A65AECE-FD66-4B4C-86BA-EBC37B477350.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 524F1A79-7F43-4702-B780-FBA291F710A8.webp
    524F1A79-7F43-4702-B780-FBA291F710A8.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 9DC489B8-A51F-41E4-B166-11B54B871A69.webp
    9DC489B8-A51F-41E4-B166-11B54B871A69.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 88B1B1EF-A98B-4ADB-879C-F4B20F559D7C.webp
    88B1B1EF-A98B-4ADB-879C-F4B20F559D7C.webp
    66.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 09994BB3-C5C4-4293-A227-8AF14225CB0C.webp
    09994BB3-C5C4-4293-A227-8AF14225CB0C.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 5B9D73D2-C6FE-43A8-A41E-C1188BE66C7D.webp
    5B9D73D2-C6FE-43A8-A41E-C1188BE66C7D.webp
    107.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 8EE9C6B8-3F5F-49F0-A23A-6725F1B28E5C.webp
    8EE9C6B8-3F5F-49F0-A23A-6725F1B28E5C.webp
    176.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 5CBA29F4-5515-48B9-822E-4EDA9E878806.webp
    5CBA29F4-5515-48B9-822E-4EDA9E878806.webp
    166.6 KB · Views: 179
I really need another hood so I can get this hardtop off panther
Please let me know if you will sell separate
Cheers :thumbsup:
 
I could do with the bonnet and the steering wheel, potentially the bumper too.
 
Not a chance. I’ve emailed a collection service so will let them have it.

Then one more to go.
 
Back
Top