IainP Zorg Guru (IV) Supporter British Zeds Joined Feb 20, 2019 Points 150 Location Out of my Tree, North of Perth, Scotland Model of Z 1.9 Mar 11, 2023 #1 PH13FE Luncarty, just North of Perth I have a pair of rear wings and sills Arctic silver Sills will easily repair.
PH13FE Luncarty, just North of Perth I have a pair of rear wings and sills Arctic silver Sills will easily repair.
RB2 Zorg Guru (II) British Zeds Joined Sep 1, 2022 Points 113 Location Inverurie, Aberdeenshire Model of Z Bogo Mar 11, 2023 #2 I'd gladly give you beer tokens for the sills. I'll be heading to Edinburgh from Aberdeen next weekend if that works
I'd gladly give you beer tokens for the sills. I'll be heading to Edinburgh from Aberdeen next weekend if that works
IainP Zorg Guru (IV) Supporter British Zeds Joined Feb 20, 2019 Points 150 Location Out of my Tree, North of Perth, Scotland Model of Z 1.9 Mar 11, 2023 #3 More than welcome to them, saves me cutting them up to fix another one I have. And gets me less grief from swimbo, which is much more important!
More than welcome to them, saves me cutting them up to fix another one I have. And gets me less grief from swimbo, which is much more important!
RB2 Zorg Guru (II) British Zeds Joined Sep 1, 2022 Points 113 Location Inverurie, Aberdeenshire Model of Z Bogo Mar 11, 2023 #4 Perfect, I'll be in touch next week when I have a rough idea on time. Much appreciated
IainP Zorg Guru (IV) Supporter British Zeds Joined Feb 20, 2019 Points 150 Location Out of my Tree, North of Perth, Scotland Model of Z 1.9 Mar 11, 2023 #5 No worries, should be someone here if I’m not.