Scotchman

Greetings,
Just a quick note to introduce myself. I recently purchased a Z3M. My 1977 630CSI needed company.
The Z3 is the 5th BMW I have owned, but it will not be the last. I hope to connect with other Z3 enthusiasts. I have already learned a lot from this site. Thank you for the efforts of those who established it and those who continue to make it a fun and useful vehicle to learn and exchange information.
Best regards,
Scott

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 M Roadster
A warm welcome from me too Scott,

Will need to see pictures of the Z3M and the 630CSI :D. I love the original 6 series!
I have already learned a lot from this site. Thank you for the efforts of those who established it and those who continue to make it a fun and useful vehicle to learn and exchange information.
Thanks for the kind words - it's a team effort :beer

Gaz

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi Scott a big welcome to the forum from Lincoln. I sometimes see a 6 series at a local marina, a 640 csi , I think. Beautiful car. Where abouts are you located ?:welcome:

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
:welcome: from me too. As Gaz says we need to see pics - forum rules:drinks:

metalmickey

Zorg Addict
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Hi Scott
Welcome. I am a relatively new member and I have already found this site friendly and more than useful. There is so much information available and members are very willing to help or chip in.
I too am on my fifth BMW and I currently have a 318i and a Z3 Orinoco SE 1.9. I remember the 6 series and I had the experience of a blast down the A27M a few years back. Beautifully styled and very powerful, just like the wife!!!!
Hear from you soon no doubt.
Metal Mickey (Mike)

Z

zedonist

Missed this, welcome Scott, can we sneak a peek of the car?

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
Welcome as well loads of info and good banter as well join in