Write Up SCITP Lotherton

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
After a poor forecast the many who turned out were blessed with a dry day. Not many Zeds just the 3 Z4's on our little display thanks to Paul from Z4-Forum for placing his Z4M and joining us for the day. Took a few pictures and as the main sponsor was McLaren Leeds, thought it only fair to post a couple of their o so boring run of the mill little cars:whistle:A few other bits of tat also on show plus a few birds at the end.
P1040530.JPG

P1040551.JPG
P1040548.JPG
P1040552.JPG
P1040549.JPG
P1040553.JPG

Just to balance things up a couple of Italian bits of kit, no its not a kit car its a real life F40 you can tell by the horrendous panel gaps on the real thing.
P1040555.JPG

P1040557.JPG

And now for something a little different. Redefining the word Basic this Mini Moke
P1040560.JPG

Lots of great cars to look around as ever. Lotherton is a great location and the grounds of this place is excellent. Recently improved the splendid bird garden with many exotic exhibits, just a couple of examples
from a not so friendly vulture to a couple of proper darlings.
P1040535.JPG
P1040536.JPG

If you've made it this far hope you've enjoyed the pictures.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Cheers for the pictures Paul. Been a lot better day the forecasted mate. Couple of heavy showers here but that's all.

Tony.

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Some lovely motors there Paul:thumbsup:.....lottery win required to own one though :rolleyes:.
The weather turned out to be great for you :cool:.
We had a ride over to the Newark auto jumble, roof down in the sun :).
Was going to call round at @t-tony's but we didn't get there till lunch time and we had to get back home. Only went there to get some metal number plates but there was only one guy making them and couldn't do the style I like, so now ordered some of the internet.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Some lovely motors there Paul:thumbsup:.....lottery win required to own one though :rolleyes:.
The weather turned out to be great for you :cool:.
We had a ride over to the Newark auto jumble, roof down in the sun :).
Was going to call round at @t-tony's but we didn't get there till lunch time and we had to get back home. Only went there to get some metal number plates but there was only one guy making them and couldn't do the style I like, so now ordered some of the internet.
Which font did you go for mate?

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Great pics Paul, looks like you had a good time :thumbsup:

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Great pics Paul, looks like you had a good time :thumbsup:
Yes Dave had a really good day apart from the Man flu brought back from Northumberland last week. Lots of top cars on show some Zeds spread about but numbers down, considering the weather reports building up to the event not surprising but as it turned out although not sun cream weather a really nice day, top location also.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
German font, so hopefully will be similar to yours :thumbsup:.
How have you fixed your plates on, screws or 3M tape ?.
I've got a plate holder screwed in and it clips into that mate.

benf

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 E89
After a poor forecast the many who turned out were blessed with a dry day. Not many Zeds just the 3 Z4's on our little display thanks to Paul from Z4-Forum for placing his Z4M and joining us for the day. Took a few pictures and as the main sponsor was McLaren Leeds, thought it only fair to post a couple of their o so boring run of the mill little cars:whistle:A few other bits of tat also on show plus a few birds at the end.View attachment 88779
View attachment 88780 View attachment 88782 View attachment 88781 View attachment 88783 View attachment 88784
Just to balance things up a couple of Italian bits of kit, no its not a kit car its a real life F40 you can tell by the horrendous panel gaps on the real thing.View attachment 88785
View attachment 88786
And now for something a little different. Redefining the word Basic this Mini Moke
View attachment 88787
Lots of great cars to look around as ever. Lotherton is a great location and the grounds of this place is excellent. Recently improved the splendid bird garden with many exotic exhibits, just a couple of examples
from a not so friendly vulture to a couple of proper darlings.
View attachment 88788 View attachment 88795
If you've made it this far hope you've enjoyed the pictures.
Yah, loved the birds :)

Domenico T Diiorio

Showing off.
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Looked like lovely day gave it a miss this year been showing locally. Next show will be different standing Ashover festival of lights with z raided amazon for temporary led's :).