• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Sachs Front Suspension Struts (New) SOLD

Paulro

Zorg Legend
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Points
75
Location
Bristol
Model of Z
3.0 sport auto.(now sold) 3.0 Z4 Coupe
Sachs front susppension struts, part numbers 115 689 and 115 690.

I‘m aware this might be controversial because this topic has been discussed extensively on this and other Z3 forums.

These suspension struts will fit all Z3’s with standard suspension excluding, obviously, the 3.2M roadster.

So that’s all vehicles from 1.9 to 3.0 without sports suspension.

Sachs were the original assembly line OE supplier.

I originally purchased these to fit my 3.0 sport, now sold to Ant and I may well have bought the incorrect struts but remember buying for the 3.0 sport was confusing and seem to remember that sports struts were discontinued a good few years ago. I think the struts are the same size as ones fitted to sports suspension but that oil flow in the original sports struts was different.

Anyway, I’m sure there’ll be some comments. They are around £100 per side new.
These are new and the price £110 for both.
I’m in Bristol if you’d like to collect otherwise I can post at your expense.
 

Attachments

  • 0032B4CD-1454-458E-8A78-D900B1DF0CCD.webp
    0032B4CD-1454-458E-8A78-D900B1DF0CCD.webp
    145.4 KB · Views: 362
  • 7037480F-6F34-40C3-8B57-9646B725C0DB.webp
    7037480F-6F34-40C3-8B57-9646B725C0DB.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 371
  • 83012A86-4711-4A94-8BC5-0D5E4D746162.webp
    83012A86-4711-4A94-8BC5-0D5E4D746162.webp
    149.7 KB · Views: 391
  • 34924CE6-9EA1-48FB-B75E-AF1CFC65DF99.webp
    34924CE6-9EA1-48FB-B75E-AF1CFC65DF99.webp
    139.7 KB · Views: 355
  • 246364F1-59F2-4C73-A3B8-BCB2ED2B6849.webp
    246364F1-59F2-4C73-A3B8-BCB2ED2B6849.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 390
Marvellous innit! Bought exactly the same a month ago, then broke a driveshaft. Now sat in my garage in Bristol gathering dust , could have walked to yours and saved myself £100 lol GLWTS
 
Sachs front susppension struts, part numbers 115 689 and 115 690.

I‘m aware this might be controversial because this topic has been discussed extensively on this and other Z3 forums.

These suspension struts will fit all Z3’s with standard suspension excluding, obviously, the 3.2M roadster.

So that’s all vehicles from 1.9 to 3.0 without sports suspension.

Sachs were the original assembly line OE supplier.

I originally purchased these to fit my 3.0 sport, now sold to Ant and I may well have bought the incorrect struts but remember buying for the 3.0 sport was confusing and seem to remember that sports struts were discontinued a good few years ago. I think the struts are the same size as ones fitted to sports suspension but that oil flow in the original sports struts was different.

Anyway, I’m sure there’ll be some comments. They are around £100 per side new.
These are new and the price £110 for both.
I’m in Bristol if you’d like to collect otherwise I can post at your expense.
Your
Description and comments are 100% accurate!!
 
Back
Top