• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Roll hoops for Beige interior

Jjim

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Points
168
Location
Mansfield
Model of Z
1.9 Roadster
Nothing to do with me

Seen these on eBay today. Not a bad price:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-C...304997?hash=item4b2fc9da65:g:K48AAOSwS15aJvsc

s-l1600.webp
 
Great buy :thumbsup::beer
 
Glad someone got them :thumbsup:
 
....not as good a bargain as these
Screenshot_20171212-194108.webp

Screenshot_20171212-194119.webp

Didn't need it but how could you resist at that price =))

Now I'll patiently wait for the apology email. :whistle:
 
....not as good a bargain as these
View attachment 70515
View attachment 70516
Didn't need it but how could you resist at that price =))

Now I'll patiently wait for the apology email. :whistle:

Lol, nice.

I also 'won' a non-existant bidding war on some M135 parts a while back that went for the starting bid... Unfortunately, they went missing in the post, and he couldn't find the tracking number to make a claim with the courier so graciously returned my payment and suffered the loss entirely himself. How kind.
 
Yep. Received an email from the seller and it's been relisted with a starting 0.99p bid, now say for arguments sake it was to sell for 0.99p on an auction (as there is no reserve), would the seller do the same thing and cancel the order...? =))
 
Lol, I hadn't realised your purchase was £1 'buy it now', with a best offer option too. As if £1 might be a little greedy... ? :)

I guess that's clearly a mistake, although I think by eBay rules sellers are still supposed to complete the transaction, hence my purchase went 'missing'.

As for the current action, if it sells for £1 and he did the same again, eBay would consider it fraud as they were basically trying to avoid paying the reserve fees.
 
Back
Top