Respray

Pauliebhoy

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 G29 20i
Just waiting for the guy who did he job to forward the after and I will add the before. Took the opportunity to change the door handle seals, wing mirror base and frame internals. tail light seals and badges or roundels as well as doing a big clean up job on the headlights. Next week I go for the sliding seat repair and slow window. @Stevo7682 who do you use for professional work. I had a 730 as our main car until September 2020 and used b4bmw in clydebank but interested to know of other garages as the ignition cylinder is playing up.

D R Oldfield

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
how much is a respray my 1.9 is very sound little or no rust except a few stonechips on the bonnet but has loads of areas with missing Gelcoat its only 70 k miles with good history , i only paid £600 for it with hard top just wondering wether to get it fully resprayed

Pauliebhoy

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 G29 20i
Price was £3500 for the full respray. £133 for the new cills each so £266 and came from Arnold Clark on top. We had loads of stone chips on the bonnet all gone now and no rust on the wheel arches

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
Mechanical work I do myself in motor trade pretty much since I left school been an mot tester as well last 20 yrs or so .
Stephen.

Have helped a few members with repairs to their zeds last few years.

Scooblitz

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Sienna is a great choice. Looking forward to seeing the photos. I was out Dunoon way back in August for a few Z miles.

IMG_20200809_113251.jpg

NeRo

Staff member
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3
Can't disagree with your colour choice :)

Here's mine at the Bridge of Allan Car Show ==>

Scooblitz

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Can't disagree with your colour choice :)

Here's mine at the Bridge of Allan Car Show ==>

Lovely. I'm not sure what it is but when i look at some sienna reds for sale the look for more peach or 'pinked' than red. Not sure if this is paint fade or the metallic tricks of the light. Yours certainly looks the metallic red that looks lush and deep red.