• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Remus Stainless Exhaust 1.9 for sale

Fraser

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Nov 14, 2016
Points
98
Location
Earl Shilton, Leicestershire.
Model of Z
1.9 140bhp
Hi all,

I'm selling my Remus exhaust as I've put the original exhaust back as my car has to be standard for next week, and I've decided to keep it on now. (I'm getting old and quite like listening to the birds tweeting as I drive past!!)

It produces a nice low rumble and isn't too loud, and is built to the quality that Remus are renowned for.

It's a nice shape to fill the gap in the bumper too and looks really nice on the car.

20180705_131815_resized.webp
20180705_131822_resized.webp
20180705_131834_resized.webp
20180705_131853_resized.webp


Looking for £150 for it, but all sensible offers will be considered.

Cash on collection will be fine, but it's a bit heavy to post out. Will consider meeting someone at a halfway point if not toooo far away! :racecar:

Please PM me if interested, cheers!
 
Good morning, Would this fit an M43 ? I have been looking for an exhaust for a while now.
 
Hi @Alin S , it looks like a different part number when i checked on Real Oem. It looks like the connection to the cat is different so it probably wouldn't fit. :(
 
Hi @Fraser; I’m assuming this will fit an M44, very interested if it does, where abouts you based?

Thanks in advance

Kris
 
Back
Top