The latest car to arrive at Dr. Lees garage belongs to @Dino D. It has a variety of issues needing looking at, including setting the suspension up correctly. It has coilovers on the front and lowering springs on the back. Before anything gets tweaked its up on the axle stands & wheels off for the obligatory inspection. Wheels off, and mahoosive wheels they are too... Don't fancy being the one to clean them, even though they are rather nice Rear suspension setup. Not much spring in those springs. Not sure how much lower these actually are than standard, but pretty low by the look of them! Everything looks pretty much the same as every other Z3 we've had in the garage - a bit tired looking! Yellow stuff pads all round as well. Front suspension with coilovers (slight issue with this one visible to the eye!) The differential bush can't seem to wait to come out, and looks to be making a bid for freedom already... Drop links are starting to crack... After our look over it became pretty clear it needs the rear sub frame dropping and a full refresh on the rubber components therein. Once the rear wheel arch liners were removed it was clear to see that the rear beam bushes had failed already. The video below shows the state of the beam bushes and the differential bush in better detail. View: http://youtu.be/q_KWZk4TLJw You've seen the process we are about to show you several times before in the other progress threads, but mainly for Dino's benefit here they are again! First off the car is the spare wheel and spare wheel carrier. Spare wheel has seen better days... Off with the tasty sounding Supersprint exhaust. The great thing about the 2.8 exhausts is they are joined midway down the underside of the car, so we don't have to remove the whole thing. It may need a quick go over with some metal polish I'll skip over the things we disconnected and unplugged, but after about 3 hours we got to this stage (it would have taken less but we had to pop out for a bacon buttie!). After a rather awkward lift it was on the work bench. Not sure why this one seemed to weigh heavier than the other subframes, but it almost broke both of us (particularly those who got their hand trapped in the process!). With it on the bench we removed the anti roll bar and separated the swing arms from the ream beam. Having made such good progress we took a little drive out to drop the rear beam and PowerFlex beam bushes at the local garage for removal and fitting. Next stage will most likely be Saturday when we will have collected the reworked beam and collected pile of parts from GSF. We now have a white board up in the garage so we can list things out, I forgot to take a picture of exactly what is going to be ordered. It's pretty much everything except springs and shocks. I'll update this thread later with a list when I get chance.