• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Prefacelift 1.9 after market full exhaust system

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
With replacement cat

Came from a car with mot

£100 collected from Woking, Surrey

2EFDFA9A-9525-42B3-8DCD-83699B8A9E5A.webp
 
Pretty sure this will also fit a pre facelift 2.8 with the M52B28 engine
 
Pretty sure this will also fit a pre facelift 2.8 with the M52B28 engine
The rear section might fit the front definitely won't 6cyl has 2 manifold flanges cyl 1-3 and cyl 4 to 6. Rather than single flange of M44 .

Stephen
 
Yes your correct, it'll fit 2.8 from the cat back. I got one on my car
 
Absolutely none of that will fit a 2.8.

I've got 2 prefacelift 2.8's and both have cat back exhausts the same as the photo.
 
I’ve never seen a 2.8 with a single exit 1.9 rear box though.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top