• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Power Flow 1.9 stainless steel exhaust

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title, this is from a car I am breaking, not mint, but a known brand.

From an early 1.9

Cat back system - has been joined.

Will happily sell complete for a collection, or will either split or cut off the rear box if someone wants it posted to mainland UK.

£125 collection or £145 rear section delivered.

Any questions via PM please





 
Has a BMW MINI rear box in the system.

Bit of a mix match, but a nice purr
 
Last edited:
Bump for this custom exhaust.

Bolt the whole lot on, or cut the sections you want.

Was keeping for my track car, but now I have a 2.8 I will be selling the track toy.
 
Back
Top