Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power flex rear camber adjustment bushes

Discussion in 'Z3 Roadster & Coupé' started by zedonist, Feb 25, 2014.

1. zedonist

zedonist Guest

2. Brian H

Brian H Zorg Guru (V)
    British Zeds Scottish Zeds

Model of Z:
    E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
    I looked at something similar from a different manufacturer but the main issue with this type of bush seems to be holding it in place once you have set it. The consensus was that it could rotate once set. The power flex ones are a dam sight cheaper than the others I have seen though. Would be really interested to see any reports from people using them.

Good find ;)

3. GazHyde

GazHyde The Gaz Monkey
    Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator British Zeds

Model of Z:
    BMW Z4 3.0Si Sport
    Being a complete noob when it comes to suspension, how much difference does +/- 1 degree make? Surely it can't increase the contact patch of the tyre enough to make a difference, or am I missing the concept at work?

4. zedonist

zedonist Guest

Gaz that was my thought, Brian that was my thought also, which is why i do not want to be a guinea pig, that said, they do do a camber bolt kit as well which i assume locks it all in place with a tab washer