Hello
Location: Glasgow
Pics below.
I have some parts coming back from the Powdercoaters in the next few days that I intend for sale. The parts have come from my current car after a rear end refurb. All items have been media blasted and painted 'oem' black.
- X2 Trailing Arms - £400
- X1 Rear Subframe £150
- X2 Subframe chassis plates £50
- X1 Rear Anti Roll Bar & Brackets £40
- X1 Front Subframe - Item has been rejected as one of the captive nuts has detached from the subframe - POA
I will post up images as soon as I get the chance to collect them. There could be some other parts for sale as soon as I get round to sifting through a lot of boxes. Moved house twice in 6 months so not sure where everything is yet.
If anyone is interested in these items, feel free to PM.
Collection would be preferred but understand not always viable so postage could be arranged.
Scooblitz
Location: Glasgow
Pics below.
I have some parts coming back from the Powdercoaters in the next few days that I intend for sale. The parts have come from my current car after a rear end refurb. All items have been media blasted and painted 'oem' black.
- X2 Trailing Arms - £400
- X1 Rear Subframe £150
- X2 Subframe chassis plates £50
- X1 Rear Anti Roll Bar & Brackets £40
- X1 Front Subframe - Item has been rejected as one of the captive nuts has detached from the subframe - POA
I will post up images as soon as I get the chance to collect them. There could be some other parts for sale as soon as I get round to sifting through a lot of boxes. Moved house twice in 6 months so not sure where everything is yet.
If anyone is interested in these items, feel free to PM.
Collection would be preferred but understand not always viable so postage could be arranged.
Scooblitz
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.