Posting a picture from your PC-Step by Step with Pictures

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Ok so Gary has done textual instructions on how to post a picture to the forum from your PC

1.Using the forum upload method
Open the Post a reply
Scroll down the screen until you see Upload attachment
Click the button Choose File - this will open up a Windows Explorer window
Search for the file you want, then left-click on it, then click on the Open button
This brings you back to the reply box - add a comment, if required, the click Add the File button
The file will upload
Once uploaded, you can add more files, using the above steps
Complete your post, then click the Submit button

I have done some step by step instructions with pictures to help. I have also shown you how to compress any large pictures so they do not go over the 2Mbyte limit for uploading. If your picture isn’t over the limit then you can skip those steps but Microsoft Picture Manager is a handy little tool that many do not know is there if you have Microsoft Office installed.

Below I have shown you how to compress any large pictures that are over the 2Mbyte forum limit but Microsoft Picture manager has some other handy little features for cropping and adjusting your pictures.

Attachments

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Re: Posting a picture from your PC-Step by Step with Picture

Absolutely brilliant snoops..... ^:)^

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport

Have just found this Snoops, Sorry I missed it. Well done, just what we needed, :ymapplause: it explains it all so simply. So much so, that I think Gazza should put this thread and the photobucket one in a permanent place, so that they can easily be found again when necessary!! :-bd

I now understand why you questioned the Rutland Line up pic as not being put on straight from our pics! Question is how did you know that we hadn't :-\

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z

I think you've misunderstood my post Mike, I was looking through all the piccies and as with every zed meet, we don't seem to adhere to the lines on the ground. Then there was a photo - at last a proper line up... and I suggested someone had photo shopped out the lines :p ...

Glad you found the how to helpful - 2 hrs well spent if it helps :D

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR

EnthuZiaZT said:
So much so, that I think Gazza should put this thread and the photobucket one in a permanent place, so that they can easily be found again when necessary!! :-bd
Your wish is my command :D
Snoops said:
Thanks Snoops, I will update the adding photo's sticky thread with this as soon as I get a spare 2 hours :ympray:

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport

Snoops said:
I think you've misunderstood my post Mike, I was looking through all the piccies and as with every zed meet, we don't seem to adhere to the lines on the ground. Then there was a photo - at last a proper line up... and I suggested someone had photo shopped out the lines :p ...

With regard to parking up Zeds in lines, we all take our cue from Badman Gee & Zedster4 , who are reknowned for being the most fanatical parkers in Cambridgeshire, owing to the fact they need 2 spaces each, in case of flying doors!!!! :D

B

badman gee

EnthuZiaZT said:
Snoops said:

With regard to parking up Zeds in lines, we all take our cue from Badman Gee & Zedster4 , who are reknowned for being the most fanatical parkers in Cambridgeshire, owing to the fact they need 2 spaces each, in case of flying doors!!!! :D
fanatical owners and cleaners :-bd