Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Op. Post!

Discussion in 'General Banter' started by bonzo, Sep 20, 2014.

1. bonzo

bonzo Guest

Good morning fellow .org Ladies and Gentlemen. I hope you are all in fine fettle. Well well well, here I am, back in the world of the living and now I think, fully compost mentis. I will tell you all about the operation. I woke up as the anaesthetic wore off to the sound of a young nurse saying, " Hello Mr Bonzo, you're back with us, are you ok?" I said I think so, then it all went a little hazy and I dreamed that the nurse was kissing and cuddling me. Then I came too, and said, "Go on nurse give us another kiss." and she said, "No I mustn't, I shouldn't really be in bed with you! Oh all right." Then it went a bit hazy again!! A bit later Prof. Eric Shurn walked through the door! He came over to the bed and I said, "Ok doc, how did the op.go?" Gravely he said, "Mr Bonzo, prepare yourself now for some bad news!" He continued after a measured pause, "We reached the site of your humour and immediately noticed that it was very aggressive and set deep in your psyche. We removed as much as we could, but most of it was in an area we could not disturb for fear of irrepairable damage to your other senses. So, we have to regard the by pass as a failure. In the short to medium term, your demeanour will appear much improved, but gradually you will revert to your old condition, although something contentious could trigger a rapid decline as the aggressive humour will feed on this and thrive! I'm sorry, but we did the best we could! It's not at all life threatening, but you may risk social ostracism if its effects become uncontrollable." " Ahem, my bill will be in the post!" As he took his leave I said, "By the way doc what car do you drive?" His face lit up, " Why a 1.9 litre Z3 automatic..." I smiled and said, " What a super little motor car, I bet it's quick.!" ......Then I got the shivers!

I'm back at home and have been out for a trip in Zelda. I feel much better now!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. zedonist

zedonist Guest

i would actually call that a success Mr Bonzo...............did you get some black dye for your interior yet?

3. bonzo

bonzo Guest

Mr Zedonist, how lovely to hear from you again. What a brilliant Idea, black dye for Zelda's interior! Why I could even dye my beige trousers!

4. zedonist

zedonist Guest

My thoughts exactly old chap!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. badman gee

badman gee Guest

Have you ever visited the planet earth sir!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. oldcarman

oldcarman Zorg Guru (V)
    Supporter Canadian Zeds The M44 Massive

Model of Z:
    1.9 M44
    Glad to hear from you Again, I was afraid we might lose you on the table. Just a few questions, was the nurse that jerk Karl, cuz he's notorious for doing the kind of things you said happened and posting them on .net. Did the Prof mention a complete transplant from a donor? I heard Robin Williams donated his humour to be given to the person deemed most in need on .org to be determined by a vote of all members. Perhaps Gaz can set something up because I'd really don't want you reverting to the old Bonzo!! Get well soon! JIM

7. badman gee

badman gee Guest

Bonzo needs pulling through!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. oldcarman

oldcarman Zorg Guru (V)

Model of Z:
    1.9 M44
    WHAT???

9. badman gee

badman gee Guest

Xmas tree shoved up your ronson and pulled out of your mouth

10. zedonist

zedonist Guest

Why say this BMG? Bonzo is a fine nearly upstanding (age related) person give him some respect please!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. bonzo

bonzo Guest

Well, I pulled through the operation BMG, isn't that enough?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. oldcarman

oldcarman Zorg Guru (V)

Model of Z:
    1.9 M44
    Please correct me but does it seem that when Michelle isn't around BMG gets a wee bit scattered?? Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. JIM

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. bonzo

bonzo Guest

As long as the tree top's inserted first it shouldn't be too bad. :wideyed::inpain:

#13 bonzo, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. badman gee

badman gee Guest

Nonsense I'm at my best!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. bonzo

bonzo Guest

Hey, not so much of the nearly if you don't mind......................Please!

• Like Like x 1