Hello
For sale I have this Mobi portable pressure washer - works of the power from the car cigarette lighter or could also work with a figure of 8 cable from the mains.
Enough water to wash your bikes after a run in the forest before loading in the car, you can get shower attachments for festivals or you can use it as I was planning to do for car shows etc to give the car a last minute wash.
Comes with the gun, the hose and the car power cable.
It delivers enough pressure to get the mud and dirt off but don't expect crazy water pressure.
50 quid plus delivery
For sale I have this Mobi portable pressure washer - works of the power from the car cigarette lighter or could also work with a figure of 8 cable from the mains.
Enough water to wash your bikes after a run in the forest before loading in the car, you can get shower attachments for festivals or you can use it as I was planning to do for car shows etc to give the car a last minute wash.
Comes with the gun, the hose and the car power cable.
It delivers enough pressure to get the mud and dirt off but don't expect crazy water pressure.
50 quid plus delivery
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.