• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Pistachio Green 2.2 Sport 72k miles £3,695

mrscalex

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Points
165
Location
Swindon & Swansea
Not my car and I wouldn't normally bother posting what I've seen. But I think this is a good opportunity.

Pistachio Green is a rare colour and this looks a decent price for any 72k Sport. Only 2 owners and full service history.

If, big if, I get time and it's not sold by the weekend I might be able to swing by on the way to Swansea and take a look if anyone is interested.

Really, not sure about the 2-tone blue/black seats though. I would have thought plain black would have been better but that's how it left the factory according to BMW VIN.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bmw/ads/1244379269
 
Last edited:
That's a marmite colour.:)
I'm not in love with the colour but I do think it's striking and I'd be happy to own one. Estoril Blue is my favourite colour. And there would be 1 or 2 others I'd probably have before Pistachio Green. But it's up there.
 
I love the colour, same as phoenix yellow.

I'm not so sure about the combination with that interior though...
 
The seat combo is strange for the body colour but can be easily dyed to full black.
Good price if it's as good as it sounds.
Anybody notice the MK11 VW Jetta in the background. Can only be a true car enthusiast!
 
I've never seen that colour before! I love it. Agreed interior doesn't quite suit it but a 2 owner lowish miles id say a great price..
 
Nice colour but totally the wrong colour interior
 
Love the colour :p
But how weird ....... ;)
Wrong colour Z for the interior :)
Or wrong colour
interior for the Z =))
 
Lovely colour a nice head turner shame about the interior..... More like a stomach turner!!! As a combination :facepalm:
 
Yep I'm with the majority on this one.
 
Back
Top