• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Perspex wind deflector

Broad Ambition

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 18, 2022
Points
53
Location
Doncaster S.Yorkshire
Model of Z
Z3 Sport 2:2i
Good as new - Not a mark on it (No etching either). Surplus to requirements. Fits my 2002 roadster perfectly
Asking £80 plus postage or can deliver/ meet halfway (Doncaster)

Griff
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3001.webp
    IMG_3001.webp
    105 KB · Views: 174
Hi Griff

It's exactly what I want.
How do we do the deal.
I am oin Bristol but I have some friends in Leeds, maybe we can sort out something with them to meet ??
Gordon
 
Hi Griff

I'll call them tomorrow and see if they are Ok with that.
They are in North Leeds, sorry can't remember the name of the 'village' but I'm sure they'll be ok with a meet up.
Thanks
Gordon
 
Griff, is there a difference in the type of roll hoop this will fit, or is it universal ??
 
Looks the same as the perspex one i have which is designed for factory roll bars cant tell you whether it will fit non genuine bars or not
Stephen
 
Back
Top