PDR Z3

Geoff Crispin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 1.9 & 3.0
That looks good i have a small dent on passenger door and a bit of a dent line possibly from a shopping trolley hardly noticeable but that method is well worth remembering

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Have used PDR a few times now and its impressive to watch these people work the results are perfect in some cases.

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
Very impressive

Ianmc

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 (M44)
Invested about £150 in minor dent removal earlier this year. I had spotted around 8 and he found another couple and sorted them within the quoted price. Great skills and a fine investment.:)

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Bloody hell he is good, i'm pleased they are all not as good as they would put me out of work

bp;ptxus

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
z3M
Great to watch an artisan at work! Glad that they are still using the old skills, but with new technology!

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Brilliant skills there. I wonder how much that cost?

Geoff Crispin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 1.9 & 3.0
When I went to the body repair shop to have something checked out one of these chaps was there working on an Audi got chatting to him about a dent in my passenger door he had a look and said I will do that in a minute for you foc which he did for me what a great job
In the right place at the right time Geoff

Bampz

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
When my daily drive was dented in the rear passenger door in a supermarket car park two local body shops were quoting around £250 to repair , talking to my nephew who sells cars he gave me the number of the guy he uses for dent removal who came to my place of work repaired the dent with bars ,mirrors and magic touch , superb job £70 :happy:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I had a nasty dent taken out of the front wheel arch on my Audi A4 some years ago and luckily the chap was at work doing an alloy wheel repair and did my job for £25 inbetween the other job.

Tony.

Geoff Crispin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 1.9 & 3.0
I had a nasty dent taken out of the front wheel arch on my Audi A4 some years ago and luckily the chap was at work doing an alloy wheel repair and did my job for £25 inbetween the other job.

Tony.
Not as cheap as mine

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
When our cars were damagd in the hail storm Sheila's car was repaired. The car had muliple dents in each panel. When it came back not a mark on it. They guys who did ours were Italian and were off to Australia when they finished here.
Tha damage was caused by hailstones the same size as tennis balls and the local claims for damage was £60 M.
I was amazed at the results of their work just as long as there is no damage to the paint.