• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Passenger Door Actuator

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
178
Location
Telford, Shropshire
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
Purchased from Andy but no longer needed as mine seems to have magically started to work again. Currently on eBay, but will let if go to a forum member for £30.

Linky here

IMG_3479.webp IMG_3481.webp IMG_3480.webp
 
Hi
I am told that I need one of these but putting key in passenger door all locks work, but if I put it in either drivers door or boot only these two work.
Are you able to advise me ?
 
Mine was the same, only thing is I don't have a lock on my passenger door so can't try from that side but it makes sense if you can operate it from the passenger side manually. I can operate mine manually by pushing the pin down to lock and pulling the inside handle to unlock.
 
Back
Top