Panasonic Toughbook bundled with BCables Diagnostic Software for BMW (1995-2007) and Mini’s (1st and 2nd generation)
Intel i5 -3340M CPU 2.70Ghz
64 Bit
Win 7 Professional
8GB Ram
240GB SSD
Pen touch
14” screen
MIL-STD-810G certified (3' drop, shock, vibration, dust, altitude, high/low temperature, temperature shock, humidity)
Spill-resistant keyboard
Magnesium alloy case with handle
DVD Drive
USB 3 (x 2) and USB 2 (x 2)
HDMI and VGA sockets
Prebundled with BCables BMW diagnostic software (see pic for cars included)
The software allows you to diagnose faults, change dashboard settings, check service intervals and a host of other services using
INPA
DIS/GIS
SSS Progman
TIS….etc,etc
…..most of which I have no idea what it means because I only needed it for my Z3 which I’ve sold!
If you need a rugged laptop they don’t come much better than Panasonic’s Toughbooks and if you have any of the BMW’s (1995-2007) and Mini’s (1st and 2nd generation) this would be ideal for a home mechanic.
The software comes with both DVD’s and both types of cables (the 20-pin engine bay connector and 16 pin OBD port)
This is for cash on collection (Wirral) only (I don’t accept PayPal)
£400
Intel i5 -3340M CPU 2.70Ghz
64 Bit
Win 7 Professional
8GB Ram
240GB SSD
Pen touch
14” screen
MIL-STD-810G certified (3' drop, shock, vibration, dust, altitude, high/low temperature, temperature shock, humidity)
Spill-resistant keyboard
Magnesium alloy case with handle
DVD Drive
USB 3 (x 2) and USB 2 (x 2)
HDMI and VGA sockets
Prebundled with BCables BMW diagnostic software (see pic for cars included)
The software allows you to diagnose faults, change dashboard settings, check service intervals and a host of other services using
INPA
DIS/GIS
SSS Progman
TIS….etc,etc
…..most of which I have no idea what it means because I only needed it for my Z3 which I’ve sold!
If you need a rugged laptop they don’t come much better than Panasonic’s Toughbooks and if you have any of the BMW’s (1995-2007) and Mini’s (1st and 2nd generation) this would be ideal for a home mechanic.
The software comes with both DVD’s and both types of cables (the 20-pin engine bay connector and 16 pin OBD port)
This is for cash on collection (Wirral) only (I don’t accept PayPal)
£400
Attachments
-
2484115E-D213-44B1-9698-808E2F39020A.webp42.8 KB · Views: 131 -
6B02C544-E24B-4C01-85CE-6126C3AFBBAF.webp72.5 KB · Views: 138 -
231B6003-EE8F-48D5-94D1-086A850FCF5E.webp78 KB · Views: 146 -
A4A3DBAE-C5B0-4A92-ACCE-4ED62E179FC8.webp54.9 KB · Views: 141 -
74A6B037-36E6-4B4C-809E-7067E8F06DA2.webp180.7 KB · Views: 149 -
4DF2B3AB-5977-4DC0-8D00-004E358E1434.webp74.4 KB · Views: 141 -
A08744D7-B7CD-4C9A-8F8E-C41626760C48.webp44.7 KB · Views: 138 -
4BDBD004-DF04-4700-8B26-8DBF3F648080.webp115.4 KB · Views: 145 -
7C984009-4753-42D1-93A4-7837769679E9.webp82 KB · Views: 135 -
C0FEC1DE-7649-4BB9-A37A-39C917631BDF.webp58.2 KB · Views: 147
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.