• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD PAIR SUNVISORS

Synclare

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Points
147
Location
Staffordshire
Model of Z
1.9
A good pair of Z3 sun visors, driver & passenger, with the mount/hinge. Removed from a 'W' plate Z3. Upper face has the mirror recessed into the visor.
£22.50 the pair including delivery.
bits for zorg 011.webp
bits for zorg 012.webp
 
Hi Sean, if you give me the address you want them posting to (by PM) I'll sort it asap. If happy with them then we can sort payment by cheque / bank transfer afterwards. Nice meeting you up the Lakes, I'm just sorting my bumper scrape :(
Regards, Adrian
 
Hi @Synclare I got them today and I'm really pleased with them, thanks, If you can Pm your details I will get the wife to sort a bank transfer,
Regards, Sean
 
Excellent, always worry until things get there, glad they met with approbation. I like your style, you get bits for your zed and Carrie pays :happy: Will PM the details.
Regards, Adrian
 
Back
Top