• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Pair headlights, excellent condition RHD

Z3I

Zorg Legend
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Nov 10, 2016
Points
75
Location
Weybridge, Surrey
Model of Z
Fiji green 2.8
On offer an excellent clear crack free set of headlights, RHD, £80 collected or plus post, or swap LHD?
SAM_1219.webp
SAM_1220.webp
SAM_1221.webp
SAM_1222.webp
SAM_1223.webp
SAM_1224.webp
 
No problem to send them to Derbyshire, at a guess Id say around £10 by Hermes, or £14ish by Parcelforce. And yes, I still have them here! They are nice and clear, tabs in place etc!
 
Hi again, Looking into this I'm not sure if those are the correct lights for my car. I'll check up on the original spec,which is what I'm trying to achieve, before deciding what to buy.
Thanks for the quick reply,but I need to do a bit more research.
Regards,
Ken.
 
They came from a 1998 car, pre facelift, with a sidelight showing. Later lights have the sidelight blanked.
 
If your slightly mechanically minded easy 4 bolts and 3 or 4 bulb connections .
Although I would say if you take your headlamps out then refit you should ideally get the headlamp alignment checked to make sure still aligned correctly
 
i can remove my focus head light so i think i could manage this i,ll check the what left in the xmas fund lol
 
When you start to undo the screws (10 or 8mm self tapping screws if I recall right) try to hold the plastic "nut" from turning as this aligns the light with the bodywork and also affects the aim of the light beam too.

Tony.
 
Just to say these are still available, all the mounting tabs all still good, not broken or repaired! £85 posted!
 
Back
Top