oulton 1/3/13

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
Pete Mandy and Me had a day out at oulton...Pete was in his new VX220 Turbo...frigging hell that is a fast car....not quick...fast!
its rare that i have a toe curling moment but he made me tell him to have a slowing down lap :ympray:
some pics..

the look on Mandy face says it all :-o :))

a little vid...

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Looks like you both had a great day ;)

Always been intrigued as to how quick the vx220T is... I've done a track day session at silverstone in a lotus exige and wondered how they would compare?

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
well there was one behind us......and it stayed their.....!
but this is Pete were talking about...he knows what i mean :))

there was an M3 there that was rapid.....it looked standard...but who ever was driving was the danglies...unreal amount of grip @-)

just been reminded that me and pete looked like we had to roll out of the car to get out :))

MAURICE THE MARTIAN

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z4 3.0SE AUTO
Look like u had a great day,pity i couldnt make it.
.So Pete all important question....
Vauxhall or erm Zed.
Moz

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
swamper said:
well there was one behind us......and it stayed their.....!
but this is Pete were talking about...he knows what i mean :))

there was an M3 there that was rapid.....it looked standard...but who ever was driving was the danglies...unreal amount of grip @-)

just been reminded that me and pete looked like we had to roll out of the car to get out :))

I spent most of the day overtaking just about everything, even the odd Caterham.............except that bloody M3!!!!!! It had no right to be faster than me!!!!!!!!!! Either it was being piloted by Jenson Button or it had some seriously good mods.

z3cade said:
Looks like you both had a great day ;)

Always been intrigued as to how quick the vx220T is... I've done a track day session at silverstone in a lotus exige and wondered how they would compare?
The Exige didn't seem any quicker than my VX, in fact it fell behind after a few laps. I'm not a seasoned track day guru so they can't be that great.

MAURICE THE MARTIAN said:
Look like u had a great day,pity i couldnt make it.
.So Pete all important question....
Vauxhall or erm Zed.
Moz

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
For the road, the zed has it by a nose. For the track, the VX blows the zed out of the water I'm afraid. I loved my zed with a passion but at the moment the VX is my weapon of choice.