• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale OS Headlight Cover

Will_460cs

Dedicated Member
Joined
May 14, 2016
Points
29
Hi,

I think I'm missing the plastic shroud(s) that go behind the drivers headlight.
Theres ones on the passenger side but nothing on the drivers side on mine.


Can anyone help...?

thanks

Will
 
There isn't one on the drivers side the one on the passenger side is to direct air to the air box :thumbsup:
 
One my adjustment knobs isn't attached anymore (mot inspector announced when he adjusted it), I'm struggling to see how the black plastic knob attaches to the metal shaft, is there a clip or it glued on?
 
Now that im not sure i can take a look tomorrow but i think glued don't recall seeing any clips at anytime.
 
Back
Top