Org a week old

si-forks

Dedicated Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
451
Location
worcester
Model of Z
1.9
1373 posts 183 topics 141 members £400 for MNDA well done to all keep up the good work

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
15,730
Location
Newbury, Berkshire
Model of Z
Z4 M Roadster
Re: Org a week old

Sorry to contradict your Si, but as of this morning it

£700 for MNDA so far \m/

Everything else is correct! ;)
 

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
15,730
Location
Newbury, Berkshire
Model of Z
Z4 M Roadster
Re: Org a week old

...and in celebration, James has put the new front end website live! Shiny, oh so very shiny... ^:)^
 

Daz3

Zorg Legend
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
618
Location
Spilsby, Lincolnshire
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Re: Org a week old

GazHyde said:
...and in celebration, James has put the new front end website live! Shiny, oh so very shiny... ^:)^
Sites looking better every day well done chaps!
 

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
651
Location
South Cumbria
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
Re: Org a week old

Looking Good, just need a nice shiney black cumbrian zed on the front page to finish it off nicely................... mmmmmmmmmmmm thats a thought, need another pie from Snoops, a map showing where our little group is on a map \:D/ and how far we are spread out, would be interesting, i think.

Gill
 

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
6,538
Location
Langley Mill
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Re: Org a week old

The site now looks so modern and i believe when completed will look sooooooo profesional, unlike some of the cruises we go on =))
bill
 

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
15,730
Location
Newbury, Berkshire
Model of Z
Z4 M Roadster
Re: Org a week old

Gill,

We are after pictures for the front page ;) Needs to be a decent sized image. Plans are to rotate the images regularly using members own cars.

Obviously you need to be the images owner and give us permission to use your pictures.

Thanks, Gary

p.s. Hi all, we are a bit short of Z4's as well - hint, hint.
 

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
2,641
Location
Telford, Shropshire
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
Re: Org a week old

GazHyde said:
Gill,

We are after pictures for the front page ;) Needs to be a decent sized image. Plans are to rotate the images regularly using members own cars.

Obviously you need to be the images owner and give us permission to use your pictures.

Thanks, Gary

p.s. Hi all, we are a bit short of Z4's as well - hint, hint.
I have left a reply on the front page about some images. I have a few you are welcome to use, shall I email them to you Gary I have your address already.

Thanks
 

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
6,538
Location
Langley Mill
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Re: Org a week old

What about doing the front page with a pic of all the types of zed, ie z1,z3,z3m,z4,z4m coups and a z8. That way anyone who has a specific will know this is also a forum for them as well as us normal zed owners :))
bill
 

Daz3

Zorg Legend
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
618
Location
Spilsby, Lincolnshire
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Re: Org a week old

GazHyde said:
Gill,

We are after pictures for the front page ;) Needs to be a decent sized image. Plans are to rotate the images regularly using members own cars.

Obviously you need to be the images owner and give us permission to use your pictures.

Thanks, Gary

p.s. Hi all, we are a bit short of Z4's as well - hint, hint.
Maybe you could put one of my alpine white zed on there :-? well when i get it put back together :D
 

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
15,730
Location
Newbury, Berkshire
Model of Z
Z4 M Roadster
Re: Org a week old

Daz3 said:
Maybe you could put one of my alpine white zed on there :-? well when i get it put back together :D
We are looking for interesting projects to be featured on the site Daz ;) If you were inclined to write one up for us...
 

nobynom8s

Newbie
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
5
Re: Org a week old

Second day for me now :-bd how ever the sticker on the back of my z is looking a bit worn now ;)
are there any plans to do a .org one yet :ymdevil: )
 

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
1,402
Location
Cuiaba
Model of Z
M Roadster
Re: Org a week old

yes as well as pipes and slippers i think judging by one of the threads #-o
 

Jamezee

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
1,029
Location
Peak District
Model of Z
2.2 sport
Re: Org a week old

billz said:
What about doing the front page with a pic of all the types of zed, ie z1,z3,z3m,z4,z4m coups and a z8. That way anyone who has a specific will know this is also a forum for them as well as us normal zed owners :))
bill
Nobody has ever described me as normal before, thanks Bill :x
 

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
15,730
Location
Newbury, Berkshire
Model of Z
Z4 M Roadster
Re: Org a week old

nobynom8s said:
Second day for me now :-bd how ever the sticker on the back of my z is looking a bit worn now ;)
are there any plans to do a .org one yet :ymdevil: )
Currently under development like everything else round here =))

Seriously though, we have plans to do some stickers and other goodies. I have my man Davez'3 working on some logos, and another member has offered to produce things with logo's on!
 

Jamezee

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
1,029
Location
Peak District
Model of Z
2.2 sport
Re: Org a week old

SeaSurfer said:
Jamezee, i dont they included you =))

Gill
Drat and double drat, I was just beginning to convince myself I was @-)
 

Daz3

Zorg Legend
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
618
Location
Spilsby, Lincolnshire
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Re: Org a week old

GazHyde said:
Daz3 said:
Maybe you could put one of my alpine white zed on there :-? well when i get it put back together :D
We are looking for interesting projects to be featured on the site Daz ;) If you were inclined to write one up for us...
Yeah as I'm putting things back on I'm taking plenty of pics so I'm going to try and get a few threads in the knowledge base such as waterpump removal, renewing brakes and sensors etc. Anything that may help some fellow zedders and save them a few pennies! :-bd
 
Top