• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted One tyre.

t-tony

The Legend
Deceased
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Points
226
Location
Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I'm looking for 1 255/35 x 19 runflat tyre to put on a repaired rear wheel.

Tony.
 
I'm looking for 1 255/35 x 19 runflat tyre to put on a repaired rear wheel.

Tony.

Isn't there a tyre place in Lincoln, Tony ? :whistle: :cool:
 
Isn't there a tyre place in Lincoln, Tony ? :whistle: :cool:

I'm trying to avoid buying a new tyre if I'm honest. Hoping to sell my old wheels to fund an exhaust upgrade.

Tony.
 
I'm trying to avoid buying a new tyre if I'm honest. Hoping to sell my old wheels to fund an exhaust upgrade.

Tony.
Hi Tony try Tyrerite inScunthorpe they do part worns so may have one in stock there number is 01724 862121
 
Some on ebay but often collection only like this one
 
Back
Top