Oldie Newbie!

dilemma

Hello!
My name is Emma and I live in Bath, UK. I bought my Z3 in 1999 and have had her ever since.
I took her off road last year, with a view to finding a new car but just couldn't find anything else that I like, so I've decided to fix her up instead and hopefully learn some new skills in the process. She failed her MOT last year, so that's the first step and after that, I have no idea! I will upload photos soon!

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
:welcome: to the Forum from West Cumbria. This Forum is a one stop shop for all your Zed needs be it advice, parts, maintenence assistance, meets and drives out.

AntStark

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2002 3.0 Sport
Welcome Emma. Feel free to post up what it failed on..there are loads of friendly folk on here who will be more than willing to offer advice and guidance….some of them actually know what they are talking about..and then there is the the rest of us 😎😁

David Brooks

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
Hello!
My name is Emma and I live in Bath, UK. I bought my Z3 in 1999 and have had her ever since.
I took her off road last year, with a view to finding a new car but just couldn't find anything else that I like, so I've decided to fix her up instead and hopefully learn some new skills in the process. She failed her MOT last year, so that's the first step and after that, I have no idea! I will upload photos soon!
All the best Emma, from the former Roman City of Chester (Deva)

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi Emma, welcome from me too near Lincoln.

Tony.

dilemma

Thanks everyone! It's nice to feel so welcome :) I will be back shortly with my list of woes! 😂

Fender2004

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Welcome, just concentrate on one job at a time and then it might not be so daunting.
Then you can :coolsteer)

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
:welcome: