• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD OEM Roll Hoops + trim

John_B

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Points
119
Location
Derbyshire, UK
OEM Roll Hoops in black, plus storage box, lid, turrets etc and all fittings. Everything required for retrofit to a non-roll hoop car.

£300 collected from DE4. Happy to discuss shipping/delivery

Any Qs, just ask 🙂

IMG_2855.webp
 
How much for hardtop and fitting kit please also photo of full kit and hardtop as well please
Hi, it's all in the link I sent you before

£900, I don't have any pics of the fitting kit besides what can be seen in the photo at the top of this thread, but can get more if you're interested
 
Last edited:
I don't need the fitting kit as it's already on my car. Just after a price on the hard top only 👍
 
Back
Top