1998 M52TUB28 Inlet Manifold with DISA £45
For those who would like to put their 2.8 back to stock format.
Message me via ebay if you want to make an offer, I will provide a 10% discount to any ZORG Member, or better still I will donate the 10% to ZORG!
For those who would like to put their 2.8 back to stock format.
BMW Z3 E36 Inlet Manifold M52B28 or M52TUB28 Inc DISA Original OEM Part | eBay
BMW Z3 / E36 6-cylinder Intake Manifold M52B28 or M52TUB28 including DISA Valve. Taken from Z3 2.8.
www.ebay.co.uk
Message me via ebay if you want to make an offer, I will provide a 10% discount to any ZORG Member, or better still I will donate the 10% to ZORG!
Attachments
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.