• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD OEM bits FREE! just P&P

Uncle_Clanger

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Points
87
Location
Northants
Model of Z
3.0i
I've got a couple of bits that might do somebody a good turn.

OEM Tannin Red gear gaiter. Quite nice.

Pair of standard black hockey sticks (hot glue needed)

OEM fire extinguisher bracket * I acquired this very kindly from @Jack Ratt but have since obtained another when I swapped my seats out.

Collection /FREE to active forum members, pm me. maybe a few shekels donation to the forum?
 
Do you have a picture of the tannin red gaiter? I have an eBay special on mine. Looks ok but not an exact match the the seats.
 
Hi Steve, it bolts at the front of the drivers seat, (or passenger if you want it out the way) I think there is a slight indent where the seat base needs to be drilled. You need the plastic holder and strap plus an extinguisher.

Screenshot_20170731-142619.webp

The bracket I had (claimed already unfortunately mate) is different to the one pictured here (3) you only need parts labeled 1. It bolts directly onto the bracket and doesn't require part 2. Which I believe is the much earlier version.
 
Here you go David, it's pretty good.. Nice chunky leather, there is a very minor repair to the very top (1cm glued spilt) barely noticeable though mate tbh. IMG_20170731_143806.webp
 
Hi Steve, it bolts at the front of the drivers seat, (or passenger if you want it out the way) I think there is a slight indent where the seat base needs to be drilled. You need the plastic holder and strap plus an extinguisher.

View attachment 62017

The bracket I had (claimed already unfortunately mate) is different to the one pictured here (3) you only need parts labeled 1. It bolts directly onto the bracket and doesn't require part 2. Which I believe is the much earlier version.

Thank You.
 
I'll have the Tannin Red gear gaiter if its still available. Just let me know how much and I'll PayPal you or collect if your going to the ZedFest on 20th Aug.
 
If it's the same colour as my seats then I'd like an original one. If it's a different colour then it's not for me :)
 
Back
Top