• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale NOW SOLD For Sale E85 Z4 2008

Hi Dave yes long time mate. Hope you are doing well. Yes still live in the same place
I'd heard a rumour you'd gone to Spain. Just shows don't trust the rumour mill!
 
I'd heard a rumour you'd gone to Spain. Just shows don't trust the rumour mill!
That was the plan but something bloody got in the way mate
 
Zed now sold
 
Shame you've had to sell it Bill. Someone got a very nice car. Forum member?
Take care mate.

Tony.
 
Lovely car, someone has grabbed a bargain there mate.
 
Not a forum member, a mate of mine popped to see me and we got on about the Zed asked what i was going to do with it and when i told him i was selling asked how much and then put a deposit down on it
 
Wow ....... that's disappointing please do let my brother know. Thx.
 
Hi Bill, I’m sorry to hear that. I was quite willing to buy the car from you next weekend. Let me know how things develop.
 
Back
Top