Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North Devon zeds

Discussion in 'Spotted? Give 'em a wave!' started by GazHyde, Aug 31, 2014.

1. GazHyde

GazHyde The Gaz Monkey
    Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator British Zeds

Model of Z:
    BMW Z4 3.0Si Sport
    Drove across North Devon today and got a wave from a black E89 Z4 and a smile (saw each other at the last minute) from an E85 both roof down.

Not one Z3 did I see :( almost every other 2 seater convertible you could name, but no Z3's...

Overtook quite a few of them as well :ymdevil:

• Like Like x 1
  2. zedwheels

zedwheels Zorg Guru (IV)
    Supporter British Zeds

There was a classic car meet down near Taunton today Gaz, we went and there was at least half a doz Zed 3s there.
    Such a wide selection of machinery horse power i have ever seen in one field.:popcorn: Not counting Silverstone ofcourse.

• Like Like x 1
  3. GazHyde

GazHyde The Gaz Monkey
    Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator British Zeds

Model of Z:
    BMW Z4 3.0Si Sport
    I wasn't planning on coming down, but was given a last minute little choice "offer" of a night away. It's really to bizarre to try and document what I'm doing down here, but the easiest is just to say I'm collecting my son who is on holiday with his mum.

Still despite all the involved malarkey, I had a bloody lovely top down 170 mile cruise today. Have to reverse it tomorrow leaving at 5am to get my son to college in Swindon for 9am though. Not sure it will be as fun coming back :(

4. t-tony

t-tony Zorg Expert (I)
    Supporter British Zeds #ZedShed

Model of Z:
    Z4 3.0 Auto
    Could be a bit cool and draughty Gaz. Glad you had a nice run over there though. That's about 100 more miles than me this weekend but still enjoyed it. LHD next week.:)

• Like Like x 1