• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale NO Charge except postage

Mazza

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Points
210
Location
Bognor Regis
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Roadster
As I have had roll bars fitted, these parts are now surplus. Don’t want anything for them, if there is any forum member who would like any or all of these parts. Only cost would be the postage. Unless near Bognor and want to collect.
The only part that has any damage is the drivers side speaker panel, which has the bottom plastic fixing point broken. (Could use a washer to hold it down )

Also you will have to swap over the lock for the storage box as I don’t have a key for it.
36163DC4-70B0-49E8-BA97-683A93E7D9C1.webp


These are out of a 1.9lt prefacelift Roadster.
 
I could make use of them as previously stated when you had the hoops. How to collect though is the issue as I assume you won't want to go back to U. D?
 
Not a problem, if you want them. I could go over sometime next week.

Found a nice pub, just down the road =))
 
They are all yours. Just sent a PM
 
Back
Top