• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Nice seats

I think they are Adrians ....
 
To be honest I'd never fit anything M on a non M car, as much as I'd love one it would have to be the real thing and not a clone!
 
£740?!?! For some unknown reason I bid up to £720 and at the very last second got outbid. I was quite looking forward to fitting these but didn't think they'd sell for this much.

The bid kept creeping up slowly and I kept saying, 'it's only another tenner' =)) until it got to £740.
 
I got a call a couple of days ago from who I believe to be the purchaser who wanted to sell me the seats? Apparently in his case the colour match wasn't good enough.

Now they're back on Gumtree for £800

https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/bmw-z3-leather-seats/1247680861

Luckily I managed to get an excellent pair of seats fitted for much less than what those are advertised at.
 
Back
Top