Newbie Owner

Zarah4

British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 18i s line M sport
Hi everyone,

I’ve recently purchased a Z4, my first one, and knowing next to zero about cars, thought I’d better start learning about this beautiful motor.

Not one of the new or faster models, but I love it all the same.

Hoping to read and learn from the community out there!

Last edited:

ExMX5owner

Staff member
Global Moderator
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Model of Z
99 2.0
Gidday from down here.. Looks like you had a bit of trouble with the attachment ?..

Tom Martin

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Model of Z
1999. E36/7 2.0i Roadster
Hi Sarah and welcome to the forum.:welcome: There’s a lot of knowledge within this forum community, so if you ask questions you will get great answers and learn much about your Z.

Zarah4

British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 18i s line M sport
Hi Tom, thanks for the welcome message. I’m really looking forward to getting to know my Z much better. I am finding it all very interesting so far. It’s reassuring to know help and advice is out there.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Hi Sarah and :welcome: to the forum from me too, not far away in Stafford. We're regularly up driving round the Peak Distrrict, may see you around;)

Zarah4

British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 18i s line M sport
Hi Mint, thanks for the welcome message. I’m heading up there today in fact. I’ve wanted a Z for so long so intend to make the most of it/her now!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi Sarah and welcome from me too near Lincoln. I have a white E89 as well.
20240609_114320.jpg

Tony.

Zarah4

British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 18i s line M sport
Hey Tony thanks for the welcome message. Yes, fellow East Midlanders. Is there a midlands group?
Wow, your car is a beauty. I’ve not seen a red topped one before. I didn’t think I’d like the red leather seats but I really do! 😄

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hey Tony thanks for the welcome message. Yes, fellow East Midlanders. Is there a midlands group?
Wow, your car is a beauty. I’ve not seen a red topped one before. I didn’t think I’d like the red leather seats but I really do! 😄
I got the roof and mirrors wrapped at a firm in Gainsborough, Lincs. One of the first things I did.

Tony.