New Z Member

Tbone

Hello everyone,
I've got a killer dark blue 1997 2.8 Z3 that I absolutely love and smile at her all the time. Just 80k miles young. Conn has lots of great swerve friendly roads I've enjoyed over the last seven years. I look forward to spending time on the site. Take Care

Attachments

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive

Blueberry

Model of Z
A very warm welcome! I’m new here too, have been made to feel very welcome but the kind folks on this forum 🙂 Enjoy your Zed!!

colb

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 M43 1.8 (1999) and Z4 E85 2.5 (2003)
Well you have arrived at the best Z Forum, all you will ever need to know can be found on here and questions are usually answered very fast by the knowledgeable crowd on here. Tip, update your user details to show your location and model of car so it appears in the left hand column of your posts or make a signature showing the details. Since we are Worldwide it assists us when answering your questions and you may have other members close by should you need a hand with anything. Suggest you bolster your toolbox up with a decent code reader, your bound to need one going forward.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Hi and :welcome: to the forum from me too in Stafford, England. Looks like Montreal Blue from your pic :thumbsup: