New to Forum

Rudyrov

Zorg Guru (I)
American Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 L Roadster
Hi everyone, Rudy here from the great Pacific North West (Seattle).
I own a 98 Z3 Roadster and absolutely love the car.

DSC_6087.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudyrov

Zorg Guru (I)
American Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 L Roadster
Thank you Gentlemen! I look forward to contributing and reading you on line!
Good day!

B

bonzo

A warm welcome from Bonzo, and Zelda who was also born in 1998

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hey Rudy a big welcome from us here in Lincoln UK. That is a great looking car. Is it that sunny and warm today?

Rudyrov

Zorg Guru (I)
American Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 L Roadster
Hi Tony, well to be honest, that foto was taken in Phoenix, Arizona a little over a year ago. I had just bought the car and was delighted with my purchase.
Since then I have moved to Seattle, WA. for a better job and it is not sunny here at all, today it is 44F or about 6.6 C, it is raining and my car is outside my office getting soaked.
I have to say that I miss Arizona, it was in the 90's (32C) that day.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
:welcome: from me too Rudy. Great looking Zed you have there.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi Tony, well to be honest, that foto was taken in Phoenix, Arizona a little over a year ago. I had just bought the car and was delighted with my purchase.
Since then I have moved to Seattle, WA. for a better job and it is not sunny here at all, today it is 44F or about 6.6 C, it is raining and my car is outside my office getting soaked.
I have to say that I miss Arizona, it was in the 90's (32C) that day.
I can understand that Rudy. I had to put my car outside the garage last Saturday as my son and I were lining out the back of his VW van to prepare it for camping and we had horrible weather that afternoon and my poor car got soaked. The nearest we got to Arizona was flying over when we visited Vegas a couple of years ago. From there we flew to Orlando where we now have a villa which we use for our holidays and rent out. currently it's freezing at the north of Florida, I hope this clears as my wife is coming over next week and she doesn't like the cold!

Rudyrov

Zorg Guru (I)
American Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 L Roadster
Hi again Tony, as I understand it, there is quite a large BMW Z3 community in Florida. I assume you have a car is England?
I can also relate to getting your car dirtied up, it is a sad reality I am learning in my area/

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I've seen a few around Orlando and I try to get pics if it's possible. I posted sme the other day on a thread on the general banter forum. 1 in St. Augustine and 1 on Islamorada, oh and a 1952 ish MG in Celebration.

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Hi, Rudy from south Jersey. Nice to have you with us. I know you can get your car soaked in the rain but then there is:

which is a nastier version. A lot of fun and good information on this forum. Glad to have you with us. Frankie

Rudyrov

Zorg Guru (I)
American Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 L Roadster
Hi, Rudy from south Jersey. Nice to have you with us. I know you can get your car soaked in the rain but then there is:

which is a nastier version. A lot of fun and good information on this forum. Glad to have you with us. Frankie
O My, that looks cold! I have been thinking of getting the hardtop for the winter season, any thoughts?

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
Thanks, you have a hard top I see. What do you think of it (can i ask that in this forum?)
Rudy
I love to drive the car...no top is best but in bad weather and long distances the hard top does make a huge difference I feel

Rudyrov

Zorg Guru (I)
American Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 L Roadster
I love to drive the car...no top is best but in bad weather and long distances the hard top does make a huge difference I feel
Thanks for that! The car is a delight to drive I think, I always love jumping in for any reason.
I'll have to step up my efforts to find a top in my area that I can afford I think.
Cheers

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
Thanks for that! The car is a delight to drive I think, I always love jumping in for any reason.
I'll have to step up my efforts to find a top in my area that I can afford I think.
Cheers
Maybe wise to make sure you get the fitting kit included as they can be as expensive as the roof...well over here anyway