New member saying hello

hotred

Model of Z
Z3 3.0 auto
Just joined yesterday and would like to say hello to all.
Have tried posting pics but am getting message file is too big.
As I am a computer dunce I am not sure how to overcome this.
Anyway I am currently the proud owner of two Z3's the first one is a red 1.9 facelift model 2000 and the latest is a Saphire black 3.0.
The photo's I have are not very good but I will try and get some on here soon.
Anyway Hi to youall

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
:-h Hi Hotrod, a BIG WELCOME from cumbria from me and old zeddy to you two - looking forward to seeing pics of your zed, happy zeddy around with your top down :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer)

peeps will be along soon to guide you through the pic process, i would but you may end up a very long time with out any :D

Gill

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Welcome Tim and am glad you're coming to Silverstone too. :-bd

Would be really good if you could get a photo of both your red & blacks zeds together.

I will send you an email explaining how to post pictures.

hotred

Model of Z
Z3 3.0 auto
Hi Gill, thanks for welcome, I think I have added one picture if it's worked, here goes!!

Attachments

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
The BEST COLOUR for any zed yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo another BLACK

If you put your area in your profile, closest members will get in touch with you if you want to join in any meets ect, but keep any eye on the events thread anyway

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
=)) =)) =)) sorry about that, i had to read it 3 times to understand your post =)) B***y hell Gookah you are sharp.

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
Big warm welcome from the jungle and +1 for the black :D

Titan

British Zeds
Model of Z
sDrive35i
Hi hotred and welcome to our forum :-h
Look forward to meeting up with you at Silverstone

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Welcome hotred. Lovely looking zed, love the wheels, c u at Silverstone :coolsteer)

hotred

Model of Z
Z3 3.0 auto
Thanks for the warm welcome chaps, I am going to take some pics of both the Zeds together when the weather improves and get them posted on here, learning how to use the site slowly but am making some progress. Looking forward to meeting new faces at Silverstone and Horwood House.
Really looking forward to seeing Johntt's car in the flesh, probably my favourite colour for a Zed.
They're all great cars though and nearly all the colours are great.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Hi Hotred, welcome to the fold, :ymhug: 2 Zeds!!! ^:)^ which was your first one and, apart from the fact that it's a super car, :D what made you buy the second, was the power difference or is it for your partner ;)

hotred

Model of Z
Z3 3.0 auto
Well, the red 1.9 came first and originally I must confess was supposedly bought as a present to my lovely wife. However after buying the car I was smitten, having owned a string of other Bmw's and currently an X5 I got right into the Zed thing.
Doing a lot of individual mods to the appearance of the car, like having the cloth seats re done in leather, changing wheels etc etc.
Then I saw the black 3.0 advertised on ZRoadster.net and absolutely loved the car.
I put the red one up for sale, had a lot of interest but as it was the wrong time of year to sell I decided to hang on to it.
Now with the values having dropped so much I don't think I could part with it considering what I paid for it and all the money I've spent on it and really as I said it was supposed to be my wife's car and she say's she wants to start driving it more this summer, so I'm gonna take it off sorn and insure it again and have both on the road.
Another thing is the black one is very low to the ground which does restrict you slightly where you take it whereas the red one you can take anywhere.
Anyway why have one when you can have two :ympeace:

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
to Zorg Hotred.

2 Zeds.... well that's just plain greedy :D how do you decide which one to drive :coolsteer)

hotred

Model of Z
Z3 3.0 auto
No the black 3.0 belonged to 3LakesLee on Zroadster.net, I think Yaldens car was an individual with an unusual yellow colour interior, but outside appearance of the two cars is similar.
As for deciding which car to drive that's easy, the one with tax and insurance :|
Seriously though the one that gives a buzz each time I drive it and pulls like anything with a nice bit of a growl, the 3 litre of course.
But in a beauty pagent I might say the red one is the prettiest

bessieblue

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
welcome Hotred , glad to see another essex lad, where abouts in Essex ? perhaps you could come along to the next essex meet ? usually at apub :D .