inkey$ Zorg Guru (I) British Zeds Joined Mar 27, 2014 Points 95 Location Kent & Suffolk Model of Z '01 2.2i M54 Apr 4, 2019 #1 2 x front and 2 x rear, brand new and boxed Bilstien B4 shocks. Not even taken out of their boxes! Bought for my 2.8 bit decided to keep stock. £300 ono and pick-up only from SE3 postcode.
2 x front and 2 x rear, brand new and boxed Bilstien B4 shocks. Not even taken out of their boxes! Bought for my 2.8 bit decided to keep stock. £300 ono and pick-up only from SE3 postcode.
Lee Zorg Expert (I) British Zeds M Power #ZedShed Joined Mar 26, 2014 Points 213 Location Basingstoke Model of Z Z4 Coupe 3.0si Apr 5, 2019 #2 @Jamie Macdonald Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
inkey$ Zorg Guru (I) British Zeds Joined Mar 27, 2014 Points 95 Location Kent & Suffolk Model of Z '01 2.2i M54 Apr 6, 2019 #3 Now sold.