Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never to old

Discussion in 'General Banter' started by miller1098, May 23, 2013.

1. miller1098

miller1098 Zorg Guru (V)
    Supporter British Zeds

Model of Z:
    M
    I've got some good buddy's that I've known for quite a few years, they are spread all over the country but we meet 2 or 3 times a year.They were a great support when I had the cancer a couple of years ago ,last year they organised a off road motorbike trip to Italy on the anniversary of my first operation, even though I had just had an aus fitted which involves a couple of not inconsiderable cuts in the sitting down area 2 weeks before.we had an amazing time country, people,food and wine.This years trip is to the Claremont ferrnand area of France in June,I've ridden and guided there many times before and it's really a beautiful place, unfortunately I was bike less having had an offer I couldn't refuse for my old one.Make way for my new one ,well it's used but new to me.Its a Husaberg 390 which is rather unique in that it has a 70% engine which means the engine is tilted forward so that the piston goes in a more forward and back motion rather the conventional up and down .im V exited and cant wait here's a pic [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. EnthuZiaZT

EnthuZiaZT Zorg Guru (V)
    British Zeds East Anglian Crew

Model of Z:
    Z4 28i Msport
    Great Looking bike, Miller. You are never too old, just remember you pass this way only once, so enjoy it while you can!!:cool:

3. badman gee

badman gee Guest