Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new Z4

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by thehunt, Jul 2, 2013.

1. thehunt

thehunt Regular Member

Model of Z:
    Z4
    Like a muppet posted my pictures and did not know then how to add some text DOH! Sorry took do long to post some photos, been away on my hols. Cleaned and polished car before i left only to come back and find it covered in dust... ( note to self, make room in garage ). Really new to the forum so if i ask questions that have been asked before i apologise up front. Details of car. 36K on clock. 2004. 3.0. very clean and well looked after. What i would like to know is what modifications people have made to their cars. I really like the look of the boot spoiler and i also want to add cruise control. Any other thoughts? Thanks in advance for your comments. Phil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GazHyde

GazHyde The Gaz Monkey
    Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator British Zeds

Model of Z:
    BMW Z4 3.0Si Sport
    Hi Phil,

Added the pictures from your other post to this one! Lots of things you can do with the E85 Z4. Replacing the boot mounted aerial for a shorter on is always a good move. Kept mine pretty standard though.

Yours was the same colour as mine, with the same wheels. Mine had red interior though, and your pictures look like its black.

As you have been away, you may not have seen this announcement about OEM parts... http://zroadster.org/forum/threads/welcome-to-soper-of-lincoln-bmw-parts.3137/

Cheers, Gary

3. thehunt

thehunt Regular Member

Model of Z:
    Z4
    Thanks Gary, no i had not seen that post. Thanks for that. Yes interior is black. I really like the colour combination and as it was in such good condition i could not say no. Have an inspection 2 coming up. Is there a data base of approved BMW workshops in the beds area? Cheaper than main dealers. Thanks for idea of aerial, not thought os that. I don't want to change it too much, just a little bit here and there. ( all i can afford anyway ). Rgds Phil

4. billz

billz Zorg Expert (I)
    Supporter British Zeds

Model of Z:
    Z4 3.0si
    Nice looking zed, Low miles is always a bonus. We just picked our new Z4 up on Saturday to keep our Z3 company :D

5. zedwheels

zedwheels Zorg Guru (IV)
    Supporter British Zeds

Showing off now.;)

Nice looking zed there Phil.:scorecard:

6. Mr-P

Mr-P Zorg Addict

Model of Z:
    Sold Z3M
    Welcome