• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired My Evolve M now sold

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
shadow chrome wheels

Storm works gear knob, handbrake, lighter plug

Full interior re-trim. Seats, door-cards, centre console and steering wheel.

New black soft top.

Clay bar, polished and waxed.

Refurbished alloys, new discs, red stuff pads, refurbished calipers.
Simota filter, Dinan strut brace, New vanos, Schrick 284 cams, detailed engine bay.

Bilstein B8 Shock Absorbers - Intrax springs -30mm

H&R Anti roll bars

Full Supersprint exhaust system - ceramic coated tips

Evolve Tuned - Stage 3

She's a 1998 S S50 with 80k on the clock and full service history.
Huge folder of receipts and invoices billing around £10,000 pounds.
New upgraded Vanos from Mr vanos, I've also just had the solenoid seals replaced as its recommended every 2-3 years.
Continental contact sport tyres with lots of tread.
It's had a full fluids change while in my ownership, with diff, gearbox, coolant, brake fluid, and engine oil replaced.
There are no oil leaks anywhere on the car.
The boot floor was replaced/strengthened under warrantee by BMW so no boot floor issues.
Cruise control.
Rare Bmw aero spoiler.
Mot - June 2015 - no advisories
Full service History
This M roadster has been cherished and cared for with no expense spared whatsoever..
The Interiors like new having been re-trimmed ( New Leather ) No wear on the seats.
Body work is superb with No dents or major scratches. The paint works been machine polished with regular wax application.
It drives superb and like no other M roadster. With the Stage 3 Evolve package power delivery is amazing with instant throttle response and hard pulling acceleration that just gets stronger up to 7.6k rpm. its running approx 340bhp.
Smooth gear change, and excellent clutch. With all M roadsters they need to be warmed up to temp before spirited driving. With the cams you also get a slight loapy idle, which is a characteristic of the cams, its quite satisfying when sat at the lights.
Insurance is cheap as it can be insured on a classic policy. It's £250 a year with all mods declared for me.
Please don't compare this to a normal, well worn M roadster thats usually for sale. I viewed a few when I was looking for one and i can honestly say condition and history is the most important factor with these cars else they can become money pits.
This really is one of a kind M roadster in superb condition and spec.
All the maintanance and money has been spent on this M Roadster, its ready to just be driven and enjoyed.
It will be a very sad day when I hand over the keys, alot of good memory's driving her. It's a stunning machine.

£10,000

Any serious enquiries please PM me.
Please view my journal in the gallery section for more pics and info.
Many thanks, Liam.

Last edited:

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Good luck with your sale mate, what a gem for someone if I didn't have my Alpina this is what I would be after. what are you going to do without it.:(

B

badman gee

Lovely car, I would have brought if I didn't have mine.

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
I tell you what Liam, not only is it a cracking car but what a cracking advert. One of the best I've seen, excellent...:scorecard:

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
It's way cheaper to buy this than trying to do them mods from the start...someone is gona get a bargain

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
Great ad for a great car,im looking at it and thinking should i sell mine and buy it!But if i owned this you would be calling me BMG 2 as i would be afraid to mark it ,i dont think i could sit in that lovely interior without some seat cover and think of putting my sweaty mits on the steering wheel ,its a no no it wouldnt be right.

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
It's an M that needs to be driven not sat in a garage.. I got like that where I was afraid to use it at the start. Sure I don't use it in the rain and over winter but it just begs to be used in nice weather.. ;)
The seats won't mark easily as the new leathers of very high quality and very durable.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Gutted that you are selling your Z , your M is part of our EAC family ;)

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Gutted that you are selling your Z , your M is part of our EAC family ;)
Well said, Shelly, we second that! The Polo will just become our support vehicle, ;) after all, it's not always about the car!:)
Just told Mike 'NO!' That three Zeds is not on!! he said you can never have enough Zeds!
M & S

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Well said, Shelly, we second that! The Polo will just become our support vehicle, ;) after all, it's not always about the car!:)
Just told Mike 'NO!' That three Zeds is not on!! he said you can never have enough Zeds!
M & S
Ahh go on....you know you want it ;)

If the polo comes along make sure Mike keeps the Landy away!!!!!

micklaw

Zorg Legend
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
1.8 roadster
Good luck with the sale Liam a cracking example.
I know how you feel when our 1st born came I had to sell my Yamaha sg2000 was the finest guitar I have ever owned wish i could find it again!!!!! It broke my heart:(

Last edited:

joey

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 16v M44
what a stunner!

it's so nice to see you have taken such good care of it.

whomever has the good fortune to inherit this car will be a happy soul!

good luck with the sale and sorry you have to let her go...

reddyzeddygo

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 1.9i
Good luck with the sale Liam. Such a fine example, can't believe you're really going to part with it.

Will be sorry not to see it parked alongside mine anymore at our EAC meets, as it's such a good partner for the awesome power and speed of the 1.9i ! ;)

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
Good luck with the sale Liam. Such a fine example, can't believe you're really going to part with it.

Will be sorry not to see it parked alongside mine anymore at our EAC meets, as it's such a good partner for the awesome power and speed of the 1.9i ! ;)
Shaun, your car was the only one that Liam didn't overtake last Saturday so the awesome speed of the 1.9i is obviously faster than the 3.2M...;)

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Wow, never thought I'd read this Liam. Really sorry you are selling but good luck with the sale.