• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Moving house, sell or scrap!

Braz86

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Points
75
Location
Aylesbury, Bucks
Model of Z
Z3
I'm moving house in a few weeks, and I need to shift some bits or they are getting dumped. I really don't want to do the latter if I can help it.

Collection only

For sale I have the following
  • Aluminium front bumper £20
  • Boge rear shock x1- very good condition £20
  • Rear standard springs x3- 2 excellent, one good £35 pair, £20 single
  • Bolts for wishbone mounts x8- brand new 10.9 steel from BMW £12
  • Wishbone mounts x2- brand new Starline £30 pair
  • Boot lid titan silver- overall good but needs a respray £30
  • Flexi exhaust pipe- about 3m of roughly 80mm, used on an MR2 as an exhaust fix many years ago £30
Pictures below
20190813_174851.webp
20200520_162409.webp
20200520_162253.webp
20200520_163906.webp
20200531_171704.webp
20200531_171852.webp
20200520_165536.webp
20200520_165558.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20200520_182721.webp
    20200520_182721.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 789
Last edited:
Missed the price off the bolts, it was £15 for the pack, so £1.50 each plus postage. I'd have to get postage cost for the strut looked at before I say yes, if is more than £3 I'd have to charge. Will get pics posted here tomorrow of the wings
 
I can give you 30 for the front springs, I can come and fetch them anytime. I am from High Wycombe. Can you see what we write on this page ? Ta
 
Massive bump for this as I have 2 weeks to get rid. I'll be happy if the boot lid and bumper go due to size
 
Big bump for this, parts will be getting scrapped by next weekend, and I'd hate to scrap a boot lid that could be useful to someone
 
Back
Top