• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Motormax 1:18 Red E85 with black interior

AleNod

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 19, 2018
Points
145
Location
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Model of Z
Z4 E89 20i sdrive roadster
Boxed, unopened, meant as a Xmas gift for a red E89 owner with cream interior (me). All these models are LHD.

Huddersfield HD8.
Price ? I haven't asked what she paid for it yet. I've now paid £27 for a 1:24 E89, I suspect the 1:18's are in the £40/50 bracket, I'll ask for the receipt if genuine interest otherwise £40.

Would prefer to drive (in the Zed) and meet halfway (Tiers allowing), buyer can looksee for themselves and exchange for notes. I do have the packing box if need be for posting.
PXL_20210103_123132238.webp
PXL_20210103_123132238.webp
PXL_20210103_123155937.webp
PXL_20210103_123230637.webp
PXL_20210103_123257598.webp
PXL_20210103_123314181.webp

This E85 1:18 has better detail than my E89 1:24 - I quite like it. Herself says I have to offer the E85 for sale, so I have. I wont be totally unhappy if I end up keeping it - comparison car for the dashboard when we get to shows again. Now, about a rotating turntable . . .

DM me if any interest . . .
 
Just sell the E89 and buy an E85

Haha - I know what you mean, but I love my E89 !

I think my one regret is, not coming to these cars earlier - I think the Straight 6 Z3 really is the quintessential Zed. And I wish I could have gone through the E85 too - I am jealous of your boot space. And those wheels you've got on yours. Looking forward to seeing your new calipers when the weather is better . . .
 
Thanks Alex, the one thing that the E89 does really well is the interior very classy. plus Tesco do a 1;43 model of the E89 in red but black interior and as usual the wheels on the wrong side but its only £3
 
Gary and Izzy got me this for my birthday.
20210103_172531.webp

I already had this one.
20210103_172549.webp

So we could see which is best.
One the same shelf is this one.
20210103_172655.webp
20210103_172707.webp


Tony.
 
What's the mileage and service history? :poke: ...........................:whistle::whistle:
 
Back
Top