MOT Tomorrow

buze

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Facelift
@buze ... Good luck with the MOT. That is one very, very good looking Z.... Shines like a diamond in a goats A**e
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Well new paint! Also, I've started using the Maguire Ceramic spray coating thing, works amazingly well I have to say!

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
Good luck

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Wish me luck! Everything appears to be good and the car is ready, but as you know
*** crosses all fingers and toes ***

Good luck with the MOT. It's different here in New Jersey. When we take it in for inspection now, all they check is your registration and insurance, they plug in the OBD ll and check the readings. Actually, if your check engine light isn't on, you've passed. While that makes it easy, it's a double edged sword. You have to know enough about your car to keep it in good running condition. Since not a lot of people know about their cars, it's a scary thing on the road. Brakes, shocks and tires among other things are often neglected so while your car's ok, can the guy behind you stop in time???. You might curse the MOT over there at times but it has its good points also......................Frankie

buze

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Facelift
Passed! A few advisories... I knew about the tyres I'm going to upgrade them asap. The stone chips were repaired, so I wonder why they are listed...

Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):
  • stone chip(s) in windscreen but does not affect drivers view of the road
  • front and rear suspension components corroded
  • Tyre worn close to legal limit/worn on edge both rear inner edges (5.2.3 (e))
  • rear differential has a seal leak

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
Good news .
Tester probably covering themselves on the windscreen but you are right stone chips ( splinters that have been properly repaired should be ok.