• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD MOT failure - 2.8 Roadster

AndyH

Newbie
Joined
Apr 10, 2021
Points
3
Anyone interested in a 97 2.8 Roadster for parts/project? It's either going off to scrap or someone is welcome to take it for a nominal payment.

Has had quite a bit done to it in the last few years, but the cost of the bodywork repair where it has rusted out behind the sills, I couldn't warrant the cost.

Haven't done enough posts to advertise it in the for sale section.

Vehicle is in East Sussex currently (at a garage). I need to move it on asap.

I can get specifics if interested, however vehicle has 4 good tyres, 2 good condition michelin pilot sports on the front, and 2 brand new dunlop tyres on the rear (fitted due to one tyre being part of MOT failure). Only 50 miles done on them.

Discs and pads were done quite recently, a new rear caliper, lots of steering parts including BMW power steering pump, an aftermarket rack, another lower part of steering column.

Roof motor was replaced fairly recently. Electric seats. Passenger one in good order, drivers one I think still works but is jammed in place.

I have some photos and all the parts/labour history for anyone interested.

I'm looking for offers around £500. Collect from East Sussex.

146k miles approx.
 
Anyone interested in a 97 2.8 Roadster for parts/project? It's either going off to scrap or someone is welcome to take it for a nominal payment.

Has had quite a bit done to it in the last few years, but the cost of the bodywork repair where it has rusted out behind the sills, I couldn't warrant the cost.

Haven't done enough posts to advertise it in the for sale section.

Vehicle is in East Sussex currently (at a garage). I need to move it on asap.

I can get specifics if interested, however vehicle has 4 good tyres, 2 good condition michelin pilot sports on the front, and 2 brand new dunlop tyres on the rear (fitted due to one tyre being part of MOT failure). Only 50 miles done on them.

Discs and pads were done quite recently, a new rear caliper, lots of steering parts including BMW power steering pump, an aftermarket rack, another lower part of steering column.

Roof motor was replaced fairly recently. Electric seats. Passenger one in good order, drivers one I think still works but is jammed in place.

I have some photos and all the parts/labour history for anyone interested.

I'm looking for offers around £500. Collect from East Sussex.

146k miles approx.
 

Attachments

  • 93C3811E-52CA-4366-A235-4A64BBEDDB5D.webp
    93C3811E-52CA-4366-A235-4A64BBEDDB5D.webp
    83.6 KB · Views: 257
Wish you were closer to me I would have had it, that’s a gift at £500
 
You were probably right. I put it on auto trader as well last night, and a call from a buyer just now to take it off for sale as they want it! Sold in about 8hours of advertising overnight....
 
Anyone interested in a 97 2.8 Roadster for parts/project? It's either going off to scrap or someone is welcome to take it for a nominal payment.

Has had quite a bit done to it in the last few years, but the cost of the bodywork repair where it has rusted out behind the sills, I couldn't warrant the cost.

Haven't done enough posts to advertise it in the for sale section.

Vehicle is in East Sussex currently (at a garage). I need to move it on asap.

I can get specifics if interested, however vehicle has 4 good tyres, 2 good condition michelin pilot sports on the front, and 2 brand new dunlop tyres on the rear (fitted due to one tyre being part of MOT failure). Only 50 miles done on them.

Discs and pads were done quite recently, a new rear caliper, lots of steering parts including BMW power steering pump, an aftermarket rack, another lower part of steering column.

Roof motor was replaced fairly recently. Electric seats. Passenger one in good order, drivers one I think still works but is jammed in place.

I have some photos and all the parts/labour history for anyone interested.

I'm looking for offers around £500. Collect from East Sussex.

146k miles approx.

Hi Andy

Do you still have the car? I am in Blackham, East Sussex.

Sandy
 
Sorry Andy

Just noticed it sold on Autotrader (unless buyer did not show?).
 
Hi Sandy

You are correct, the vehicle sold.

Thanks for the interest though, and sorry you weren’t able to have a chance.

Cheers
Andy

Thanks Andy
 
Back
Top