MOT and Sorned

colb

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 M43 1.8 (1999) and Z4 E85 2.5 (2003)
Managed to get the Z3 MOT'd this morning, it was pre booked so presented it at the garage I use, short on staff due to sickness so a longer wait than normal but they managed to get to it after an hours wait which had to be done outside. It passed with no advisories. Once home I Sorned it with DVLA online as it will be going nowhere for the foreseeable future with the Covid19 situation. Will be easy enough to tax it when the movement restrictions are lifted so might as well save my money. Will be keeping the Z4 on the road to provide the occassional fix when I do have to turn out for work.

Bampz

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Good result , hope you washed her/him/it (delete as appropriate) down before putting away

colb

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 M43 1.8 (1999) and Z4 E85 2.5 (2003)
Not washed yet, still looking clean and polished but she will get some attention whilst Sorned as she gets moved out of the garage to put the Z4 on the lift when that needs any work done on it. Always have a cotton cover over the Z3 when she is in the garage and the hood up, keeps the dust at bay. Like everybody else will use my downtime tinkering with the cars and buffing them up.