• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Mora red 2.0 Z3 in excellent condition

dmc61

Regular Member
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 26, 2018
Points
7
Location
Chester
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Sport
As I now have a very low mileage 2.2 Z3, and have just bought a Land Rover Defender for winter use, I’ve decided to sell my mora red 2.0 Z3. It’s in fabulous condition, has 94k miles, good tyres, a tonneau cover, wind deflector and CD changer (not fitted). The MOT is valid until February and it’s not due a service for several thousand miles. Private plate included.


I’m not in any great hurry to sell, and know this isn’t the best time of year, but I’ll consider offers around £3k.
Please message me to discuss further or arrange a viewing (near Chester). Thanks for looking, Dave
 
Last edited:
As I now have a very low mileage 2.2 Z3, and have just bought a Land Rover Defender for winter use, I’ve decided to sell my mora red 2.0 Z3. It’s in fabulous condition, has 94k miles, good tyres, a tonneau cover, wind deflector and CD changer (not fitted). The MOT is valid until February and it’s not due a service for several thousand miles. Private plate included.


I’m not in any great hurry to sell, and know this isn’t the best time of year, but I’ll consider offers around £3k.
Please call or message me to discuss further or arrange a viewing (near Chester). Thanks for looking, Dave

It's not a good idea to include your personal details in a post on the WWW. Better to ask anyone interested to send you a PM.

Tony.
 
To expand, the post is searchable via google. Scammers pick up phone numbers and use them maliciously sometimes against you.
Strongly suggest you edit your post and ask for PM instead. :thumbsup:
 
Keep your plate and put on new car The plates look great together
 
Amazing colour ;)

+1 on keeping the plate, retention is valid for 10 years!
 
I think after asking advice you've been very fair with your asking price. GLWTS.
 
Back
Top